Macon Addiction Treatment Programs
Evidence-Based Programs Designed to Holistically Treat Drug Addiction in Georgia
Willpower alone cannot overcome an addiction. When you have become dependent on a substance, you will need professional medical supervision to safely detox and avoid debilitating or even life-threatening withdrawal symptoms. Getting off a drug is only the first step, however: The true challenge is staying sober and achieving long-term recovery. While this journey can be long and difficult, the Georgia Recovery Campus offers addiction treatment programs that make it possible.
It is perfectly normal to feel uneasy about taking the next step on your recovery journey after detoxing and receiving treatment. We are invested in your long-term success, which is why our Macon treatment addiction programs are designed to give you the tools, techniques, and resources to stay sober, avoid temptation, and be the best version of yourself. A better life is possible, and we are here to help make it happen.
Our staff at the Georgia Recovery Campus is prepared to help you along every stage of your recovery journey, from initial detox to dual diagnosis treatment to developing strategies for combatting addictive behaviors. Our goal is to help you beat addiction, find a way forward, and holistically heal your mind, body, and spirit.
We understand how difficult recovery is. We work one on one with you every step of the way to ensure we are helping you make the necessary changes to obtain the life you deserve.
When you come to our facility, you are not only getting a beautiful campus and quality services, but you are also getting a team who truly cares about your recovery.
Our dedicated, experienced, and compassionate team of experts is here for you every step of the way. We have the tools, resources, and knowledge to help you on your journey.
At Georgia Recovery Campus we treat the entire mind, body, and spirit. When you come to us, we work one on one with you to select the track that would be most beneficial to you and your goals.
Substance abuse can make someone feel increasingly isolated, and an attempt at recovery may seem out of the question, especially if previous efforts to get clean have resulted in relapse. The important thing to remember is that you are not to blame for being unable to kick an addictive substance: Many drugs create physical dependencies that rewire your brain, meaning you need targeted medical support to safely get sober.
Our Macon addiction treatment programs include:
- Medical Detox. Medical detox is the process through which an individual’s body is cleansed from addictive substances in a safe, supervised environment. Our program is conducted in a standalone, state-of-the-art unit that provides comprehensive medical care to help individuals through the withdrawal process, ensure their safety and comfort during this time, and prepare them for further addiction treatment. During medical detox, medications may be prescribed to reduce cravings or alleviate uncomfortable symptoms associated with withdrawal such as nausea, vomiting, insomnia, or anxiety. The length of time spent in medical detox varies depending on the severity of substance use disorder and other factors but typically lasts for at least several days.
- Dual Diagnosis. Dual diagnosis refers to situations where an individual simultaneously has a substance abuse issue as well as a mental health condition. Mental health disorders can drive addictive behaviors, and some addictive drugs can change a person’s brain chemistry and trigger new mental health conditions. In either scenario, our dual diagnosis treatment program targets both disorders at the same time using a combination of therapies, medications, and increased social support. We offer three separate clinical tracks: cognitive behavioral therapy, dialectical behavioral therapy, and the trauma track. Our staff works closely with each patient to determine the most effective treatments and the best path forward.
- Residential Treatment. Residential treatment, also known as inpatient or live-in care, is a type of addiction treatment program that provides individuals with 24/7 support and structure for recovery. We maintain a beautiful campus, and patients lodge in luxury villas throughout their stay. This environment gives patients the opportunity to focus solely on their sobriety without being distracted by external triggers or temptations. In addition to amenities like pickleball courts, volleyball courts, basketball courts, a gym, and a yoga studio, our residential program includes intensive therapy and counseling services such as individual psychotherapy, group therapy sessions, family counseling sessions, educational classes, and activities designed to help our patients understand their addictions and learn how to manage them more effectively.
- Pain Management. Pain management provides relief for individuals struggling with physical pain or discomfort due to their addiction and typically involves medical, psychological, and lifestyle interventions. It can include medications such as opioids and non-opioid analgesics as well as complementary therapies like massage, exercise, and acupuncture. This type of care helps prevent relapse by reducing cravings triggered by withdrawal symptoms, which can further support long-term sobriety.
- Medication-Assisted Treatment. Medication-assisted treatment (MAT) is an evidence-based approach to treating substance use disorders that combines medications with counseling and behavioral therapies. This type of treatment has been approved by the FDA for the safe and effective management of opioid, alcohol, and tobacco use disorders. Our MAT program provides patients with a combination of pharmacological interventions such as methadone or buprenorphine to reduce cravings and withdrawal symptoms while they attend therapy sessions designed to address underlying issues related to their addiction.
- Aftercare Services. Our aftercare services help patients who have completed their inpatient addiction treatment and have reentered the outside world. We work with patients to develop plans built on the foundations of community, home, health, and purpose.
Call (478) 216-1110 or contact us online to discuss treatment options with a member of our team today.