Amenities at Georgia Recovery Campus
Luxurious Care Helps You Through the Recovery Process
At Georgia Recovery Campus in Macon, we go above and beyond what you might expect from a substance addiction treatment center. We understand that your chances of recovery can depend on your comfort while participating in various treatment programs and therapies. That’s why we have taken the time to create various luxurious amenities at our recovery center, so you can feel like you’re a five-star VIP the entire time.
Comfortable amenities can help you through the recovery process by:
- Keeping your stress levels low.
- Releasing positive endorphins through exercise.
- Making you feel engaged and active.
- Allowing you to easily socialize with others in recovery.
Want to recover from addiction comfortably? Call Georgia Recovery Campus at (478) 216-1110 today.
Our Most Popular Amenities
Recovering from addiction shouldn’t feel like you’re stuck in a medical clinic. It should feel like you’re in a safe, welcoming environment surrounded by people who want the best for you. After all, that’s where you’ll be when you come to Georgia Recovery Campus. All our incredible amenities are designed to make the feeling of being somewhere warm and encouraging even stronger.
Among our many amenities, the following might be the most popular:
- Private chef: We are proud to have a private chef on staff who prepares fresh and nutritious meals for everyone at Georgia Recovery Campus. Eating well is part of treating your body well, after all. Meet Matthew Matusiak, Georgia Recovery Center's private Chef.
- Gym: Do you like to work out regularly? You can keep up your routine at Georgia Recovery Campus thanks to our equipped and maintained gym. Ask about exercising with a group, too, which can help strengthen bonds while building muscles.
- Equine therapy: For people who bond strongly with pets and animals, equine therapy might be a perfect fit for their addiction recovery plans. Equine therapy lets you spend time with, care for, and even ride horses under the supervision of trained horse handlers.
- Massage therapy: Recovering from an addiction is a journey. No matter how prepared and supported you are, any journey can take the energy out of you. We have massage therapy sessions, hosted by professional masseuses, that can help you unwind, relax, and recharge. If you’ve never enjoyed a massage therapy session before, then you must be sure to ask our intake team about this amenity when you first call!
- Yoga therapy: Exercise is great for endorphins and adrenaline, but not everyone is into jogging, sports, or weightlifting. Perhaps yoga will be the better option. We have yoga classes for specialized therapy sessions. Yoga helps you stay in shape while also centering yourself through deliberate breathing and calm thoughts, so it can be an amazing way to keep yourself on the path of sobriety.
- Pickleball, volleyball, and basketball: Do you like staying active and find that you often have a competitive side? Ask about how to use our basketball courts during your stay at Georgia Recovery Campus. We have sports equipment to play basketball, pickleball, volleyball, and more.
- Chiropractor therapy: It’s not a secret that constant aches and pains can be frustrating. Furthermore, feeling frustrated hurts concentration and makes committing to a recovery program more difficult. If you have been diagnosed with back problems or feel stiff most of the day, our chiropractic therapy sessions could make a world of difference in your comfort and recovery. We work with local, trusted chiropractors to crack and pop people back into place.
- Private rooms: We offer private rooms for people who need privacy to feel comfortable. When you are scheduling your stay, ask us about which private rooms are available for more information.
Would you like to know more about the awesome amenities at Georgia Recovery Campus in Macon, Georgia? Please call (478) 216-1110 at any time. You can also send an online contact form if you prefer and we will get back to you at our first opportunity. Thank you.
We understand how difficult recovery is. We work one on one with you every step of the way to ensure we are helping you make the necessary changes to obtain the life you deserve.
When you come to our facility, you are not only getting a beautiful campus and quality services, but you are also getting a team who truly cares about your recovery.
Our dedicated, experienced, and compassionate team of experts is here for you every step of the way. We have the tools, resources, and knowledge to help you on your journey.
At Georgia Recovery Campus we treat the entire mind, body, and spirit. When you come to us, we work one on one with you to select the track that would be most beneficial to you and your goals.
TransparencyWe understand how difficult recovery is. We work one on one with you every step of the way to ensure we are helping you make the necessary changes to obtain the life you deserve.
Person-FocusedWhen you come to our facility, you are not only getting a beautiful campus and quality services, but you are also getting a team who truly cares about your recovery.
Top-Class Recovery TeamOur dedicated, experienced, and compassionate team of experts is here for you every step of the way. We have the tools, resources, and knowledge to help you on your journey.
Customized TreatmentAt Georgia Recovery Campus we treat the entire mind, body, and spirit. When you come to us, we work one on one with you to select the track that would be most beneficial to you and your goals.